Friday, March 25, 2011

China Glaze Island Escape



Temptalia just put out  swatches from this collection! I must have 108 degrees and Seniorita Bonita. They're gorgeous!  I think I'll also pick up Papaya Punch, Electric Pineapple, and  maybe Blue Iguana (depending on how prominent the pinkish purple flecks are on that one.)

Go check them out at: Temptalia Swatches of China Glaze Island Escape

P.S.
I've been swatching but didn't bring my connector cable home with me, so I'll be uploading those next week when I'm back at school.  Be sure to drop by.  :)

2 comments:

  1. A new blog, nice! I belive I must have this entire collection even though one or tow of them really isn't my type of color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kajalpennan - I know what you mean. I love China Glaze and bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)