Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cult Nails Sale

Hey all :)

Just dropping in to let you know Cult Nails is doing a sale right now where you can buy Captivated for $4.50 with the purchase of any two polishes!  And they ship internationally as well.  The code is "icing," so if you were planning on buying any Cult Nails polishes, right now sounds like a great time. :)

--Update--
Okay, so I've been asking around on Twitter about international shipping, and here's what I got.
"For most locations yes (international shipping is back). It depends on shipping restrictions of the customer's country.  If your country does not appear at checkout, just send an email. We should be able to add it back in. Hope this helps."

Liz

3 comments:

  1. Nice way to counter the "Tiger's Blood" sales :) I'm not going to buy any now though. I'm going to buy the whole set soon! Thanks for letting us know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Too bad Cult Nail don't ship internationally any more...
    And.. you've got little award on my blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letting us know about this. You have a fantastic blog and I will definitly come back to read more of your posts! I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _______________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)