Friday, July 20, 2012

Have you heard of Copious?

Hey guys!

Thought I'd drop in to tell you about this hot new (?) site.  I posted this on my FB page, but in case you don't follow me there...here it is:

YOU GUYS. I just found out about this online marketplace called Copious where you can buy and sell anything fashion/beauty related. You can get a $10 credit when you join via an invite. Feel free to use my referral link: http://copious.com/invites/500a28aa6058f13db60128c9

You'll also get a sign up bonus of $25 and...

After you join (or if you're an existing member), click this link http://t.co/dnzyzktr to get another $10 credit! Expires on 7/25.

Have fun shopping. ;)

I'm still exploring the site, so if you're an experienced Copious member, please feel free to leave your advice, etc in the comments. :)


Liz

8 comments:

  1. I have heard and looked into this one. I need to sell a ton of stuff and have looked at all options to eBay because I am so scared now of all the forced return issues places on sellers on eBay now. I don't care what I paid for stuff at this point, I just want to get rid of it and recoup listing fees and postage and maybe make say $5 profit (depending on the item). But I am curious if this site has the traffic to really pull in customers. That's where eBay and Amazon have it going. I have friends who don't do well on the Google market whatever it's called and I agree, I bought one polish off there and could never find my way back to that seller's store/other listings, it's set up so wacko. I have things to sell in skin care and polishes mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy/Gnarly GnailsJuly 21, 2012 at 2:27 PM

    thank you! another penny polish coming my way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to create my account... I did not get any credit and also receive the message "This offer's all gone. Bummer." *frustrated*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm...that's weird. Was it for the weekend credit? Or the creating account credit? Because I did get an email saying that you signed up through me, so you should've have gotten the credit for that at least. Not sure if the weekend credit had a time limit. If it was the sign up credit, definitely contact Copious to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you tried selling your stuff on MUA (MakeUp Alley)? I've only sold my stuff through my blog, so I'm not experienced enough to offer up any other options. A lot of people are on MUA though, so maybe it's worth a try?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow you can sell on Makeup Alley? I tried swapping on there, but had no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH hm. I've seen people list items on MUA and link it to their blog to sell them off using Paypal. But it was through the swap list. Now that I think of it, I guess that may not be the best option. ^^;

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)