Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Butter London Sunbaker



Hey all!  I'm so excited to show you this new Butter London polish from their Summer Holiday 2013 Collection.  I also had another polish to review called Bit Faker, but unfortunately it came broken. :< I couldn't salvage any of it, since it had already dried out - but from what I could tell, it was gorgeous. LOL.  The prettiest mess I'd ever seen. :P


So who is this beauty?  Meet Sunbaker.  According to Butter London, "this rust orange shimmer is named for a sun slave whose skin had taken an odd and unnatural tone."  Well, Butter London always comes up with some interesting names.  I think rust orange shimmer is pretty spot on though.  This is 2 coats.




Verdict: Isn't it gorgeous?  There are a lot of shimmery oranges, but this one sets itself apart from the others because of its burnt orange base - the others I own are brighter tangerine oranges.  Overall, I really enjoyed this polish and the formula is superb.

Availability: You can find Butter London polishes at butterlondon.com for $15.00 or at an Ulta near you.


Are you a fan of orange shimmers?

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)