Sunday, February 2, 2014

[Nail-Art-A-Go-Go] Day 2: Jewel Tones



Hi everyone! Today's theme for the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge is jewel tones, so this is what I came up with. I've been looking for an excuse to draw diamonds on my nails, so I thought I'd draw a bunch of gems over jewel tones. I'm so happy with how this came out! :)


Polishes Used
Nicole by OPI Basking In Gloria
Zoya Mason
Zoya Neve
Milani White On The Spot


I free handed all the designs using the red and light blue brush from this BPS drawing set*. I know I already raved about it, but I really like this set. When it comes to free hand nail art, I think the right tools can make a world of difference. These brushes offer so much control - it's almost as if I'm drawing with a pen. I'm so glad BPS sent me these to try. I honestly don't know what I'd do without them.

If you're interested in buying these brushes, remember to use my code F10X31 to get 10% off your entire order!



I also got to snap a few sunlight pics, which you can see below. They show off the colors better, but the shine gets in the way of the design. Aren't the colors lovely?



Be sure to check out all the other nail art submissions for today! And if you're interested in joining the challenge, you can find all the deets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)