Sunday, February 9, 2014

[Nail-Art-A-Go-Go] Day 9: Inner Geek


Today's nail art challenge was to channel our inner geek. Immediately I was drawn to the fashion interpretation of "geek." I wanted to play off the geek chic trend, so my nail art reflects that with bow ties, plaid, thick rimmed glasses, and a pair of suspenders. I used various shades of grey for a classic feel, but threw in some pink highlights to give it a girly fashion twist.


Polishes Used
OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!
Nicole by OPI Goodbye Shoes
Nicole by OPI Carnival Cotton Candy
Milani White On The Spot

To get the lighter shades of grey and pink, I mixed Goodbye Shoes and Carnival Cotton Candy with white respectively.



Hope you enjoyed this mani! I think my favorite nail is the one with all the bows. x)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)